I am pleased to announce that this little blog o’ mine has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Squeee!
Many thanks to Part Time Monster for the nomination!
The rules for acceptance are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 blogs to share in the Versatile Blogger awesomeness.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Be sure to thank the nomination-bestower.
-This post will serve as my Thank You to Part Time Monster.
-I will also post 7 things about myself below.
-Because I blog strictly from my phone, it may take a little time to gather and nominate 15 blogs. I promise to complete this portion as soon as possible. (The fact that I blog by phone is also why the Versatile Blogger badge displayed above is different than the one bestowed upon me. Errors with downloading the award prompted a Google search and the resulting badge you see here.)
If I have forgotten anything in this post, I’ll address it when I post my nominations.
Now, 7 things about me:
1. Two smallish humans follow me around at all times, asking for things constantly, calling me Mom… Sometimes they pop up out of the blue, like one of those creepy clowns in a Jack in the Box.
2. I have a B.A. in English Literature, but I work in a medical office. (I’m not a doctor. I don’t play one on TV either.)
3. My dream is to own one of those crumbling downtown buildings. Groovy loft apartment in the top, bookstore/coffee shop in the bottom. (See the Daily Prompt for today’s prompt on Work.)
4. I cannot go into a thrift store or flea market without perusing their book selection. This simply does not happen. Ever.
5. I have an odd sense of humor and laugh the hardest over things in which other people find absolutely no humor.
6. I hate crowded places. Especially crowded grocery stores. I only need milk, people. I shouldn’t have to feel like I’m single-handedly attacking the entire defensive end to get to the dairy cooler.
7. I’m like a flower in that I need sunshine to grow. Dreary days destroy my mood.
Thanks again for the nomination!
Watch for my nominations coming soon.
Live. Love. Write.